Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Themes for Anne Frank

I do not know that much about Anne's story yet, but from what I know currently, I think the theme for this is what it is like in hiding. When Anne was hiding she had a hard time having self-control because she was a very bright and happy girl. Especially when it passed 6 o'clock Anne screamed out going, "WHEEEE!!!!" She couldn' really have self-control. She had to also follow strict rules and restricitions that her dad made. Being in hiding is the theme for this plot, which is actually also a real story. It makes me wonder how blocked I would have felt.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hiding from Green Police is sort of being in the dorm. In dorm, we are not allowed to scream at night, not allowed to go off campus after dinner. Btw nice post !

Caleb J. said...

whats with the name of the Blog?

Anyway, I dont really agree with your theme. I think that is a major part of the theme, but keeping in the Annex is not THE theme, you understand. I think preddice is the theme, or closer to it.

Nice blog, cool name,

Caleb J

Anonymous said...

I also think that living with unexcusable rules in a small annex would be hard to get used to. Especially Anne is a really active person, so she should be the one to be most stressed out about living with these rules in a small annex. This is what happens when there is no freedom and once she gets freedom, she won't be stressed.